论坛风格切换

• 7288阅读
  • 1回复

[英语文章]Dairy July 11th [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2008-07-11
It has been long time since I got here,and I have a strong feeling that I don't very fit in here, but I should take effort to make it possible to get along with them,even if there's a long way to go because I've no other choice......
There is a question I always ask myself: What's the happiness in my life? In order to get the answer to it,I caught myself in trouble all the time,I wonder if God really cares about me or even rejects to make me feel what happiness is!
Am I right to blame this?Perhaps no, Figure that I should take the whole thing into my own hands,there must be something I can make real...... Don't make me crazy God......
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
爱英语等于爱自己...经典吧

只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2008-07-13
        In my opinion,the happiness is that one have his own carrer , no matter what trouble he will meet, he succeed at last;  the happiness is that one have his truly love,  no matter what trouble they will meet ,  they stay together and help each other ;  the happiness is  that one believe himself forever, no matter how hard the life is; the happiness is that someone always bless you while you ignore .God bless you, good luck.
快速回复
限100 字节
友情提醒:您的回复代表了您的形象。

上一个 下一个